Introducing Crypto’s First Antivirus on Polygon | by De.Fi | May, 2023
“We are thrilled De.Fi is bringing their powerful suite of security tools to the Polygon ecosystem. The De.Fi Antivirus will provide users with an added layer of protection against harmful crypto exploits, ultimately elevating the standard for Web3 security.”
- TL;DR — Key Points
- Introduction to the Crypto’s First Antivirus
- How to Use the De.Fi Scanner on Polygon Chain
- Deep diving into the tokens’ security and liquidity analysis
- How to Use the De.Fi Shield on Polygon Chain
- The largest Web3 super app and creator of the world’s first crypto antivirus, has announced the integration of its revolutionary security solutions with Polygon Chain;
- This collaboration brings together De.Fi’s revolutionary security solutions and Polygon Chain’s cross-chain expertise to provide an enhanced layer of protection for anyone interacting with smart contracts.
- The Crypto Antivirus suite by De.Fi is powered by machine learning algorithms trained during two years by smart contract auditors using data from 1.15 million smart contracts and more than 12 million different issue categories.
The De.Fi Antivirus features a suite of tools that protect users against typical harmful crypto exploits such as phishing, smart contract vulnerabilities, blind signing, among others.
Powered by machine learning algorithms and trained by smart contract auditors over the past two years, De.Fi Antivirus can identify and inform users of potential malicious exploits and vulnerabilities they might be exposed to. De.Fi’s suite of digital asset management tools is already trusted by researchers at companies like Coingecko, as well as academic institutions such as the University of London and the National University of Singapore.
Polygon is home to some of the biggest Web3 projects such as Aave, Uniswap, OpenSea and one of the most popular gateway for direct-to-consumer applications in Web3, including for enterprises like Starbucks, Reddit, Adidas, DraftKings and more. With De.Fi Antivirus, all Polygon ecosystem users can enjoy a comprehensive suite of user-friendly security tools to safeguard their digital assets.
The novel Crypto Antivirus suite features innovative security tools, such as the De.Fi Scanner, a multi layer security solution that is capable of performing a comprehensive technical audit and liquidity analysis of any token in just a few seconds. In addition, the De.Fi Shield automatically scans the user’s wallet for high risk tokens and approvals. Shield automatically identifies all high risk tokens and smart contracts that a user has in his wallet and provides a detailed description of the potential risk.
The De.Fi Scanner is an easy-to-use tool designed to help users assess the security of smart contracts in the DeFi space.
To use the scanner, simply enter the contract address in the search bar and wait a few minutes for the scan to complete.
Once the scan is complete, the results will be shown in an easy-to-read, user-friendly layout, highlighting any risks associated with the smart contract.
These risks could range from minor issues that can be easily resolved to major security vulnerabilities that could put user funds at risk. By using the De.Fi Scanner, users can quickly and conveniently assess the safety of interacting with a smart contract, enabling them to make informed decisions and stay safe in the fast-paced and ever-changing world of DeFi.
If you are a developer and want to browse the exact smart contract part which causes a certain vulnerability, you can extend the issue warning window and browse its coded part:
You can also browse the results of the comprehensive tokens’ distribution and liquidity analysis on the right side of the De.Fi Scanner!
De.Fi Shield automatically scans the user’s wallet for high risk tokens and approvals. Shield automatically identifies all high risk tokens and smart contracts that a user has in his wallet and provides a detailed description of the potential risk.
Shield is capable of identifying all high risk tokens / smart contracts that user has under his wallet in just a few seconds after + and providing a detailed description to each risk:
• Shield automatically scans ALL tokens (and approvals) in your wallet;
• And notifies you if there are any high-risk ones!
Never get REKT Again!
Right now we are GIVING AWAY free copies of Security Bibles — the most comprehensive DeFi Security Guide brought to you by the De.Fi Team!